Google Play Store is the biggest platform where Android users can download apps. It’s estimated that there are about a billion Android users around the world. Android devices are one of the most popular and the Play Store download for PC is the only platform where these users can go and download their favorite apps.
Google runs the Plays Store and the American tech giant has put in place many measures to ensure that everybody gets safe, unique, and appropriate apps. Google confirmed recently that it had started to use machine learning to detect and remove bad apps from its platform. However, Google’s protection systems are only designed to remove potentially harmful apps.
But just because an app is not malicious does not necessarily mean that it’s a good app to use. The user experience across different apps is not the same. Some apps are bad while others are good. This is where reviews on the Play Store come in. Writing reviews on an app allows other users to get a feel of what it’s like to use the app and what to expect if they too decide to download the app. The reviews at the Play Store play a very central role.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to consider writing one:
- You will give other users the chance to know an app before they waste their time downloading it. If you write a review, you are giving other Android users the opportunity to check out an app before they download it. You will save them a lot of time.
- Reviews can also help improve an app. As you write your review on the Play Store download for PC, you are not just writing for other users. The app’s developer will also see your concerns and will work to make the app better in the future.
- You will avoid those annoying in-app reminders that keep asking you to rate them. There’s nothing more annoying than using an app and all of a sudden you get this pop-up message asking you to leave a review. Simply write a review and you won’t have to deal with this issue again.
How to Write a Review on the Play Store
Now that it’s evidently clear that writing reviews on the Play Store has its own benefits, it’s time to take a look at how you can do this. There are many people out there who would love to write a review on an app but they simply don’t know how to do it.
Well, here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to get it done:
- Start by launching the Google Play Store app.
- Once the app is open, you will see the menu button at the left top corner. See the following image for this.
- On the menus you will see the “My Apps and Games” tab. Go ahead and tap it. Refer to the photo above to see what we are talking about here.
- Proceed and tap on the “Installed” tab. This tab will allow you to see all the apps installed on your device.
- Scroll down all these apps until you see the app that you want to review on the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the app and scroll down until you see the tab “Rate this App.” Please refer to the screenshot below.
- Once you are there, you can leave your review. The Play Store allows you to leave a starred review and write a comment on what you think about the app.
Different apps on the Google Play Store for PC, however, have different review options. For example, if you are reviewing a game, the Play Store will ask you to review various game aspects including the graphics, controls, and overall gameplay. Once you have reviewed every aspect of the game, you will be prompted to write a few words about the app and what you think about it.
Best Practices in Writing a Word Review
A starred review without reasons is not good enough to provide feedback to other users and the developers of a specific app. This is where the comprehensive reviews come in. As you write a comprehensive review, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First of all, make sure your review is as honest as possible. Do not exaggerate things. In addition to this, use cordial language. Sometimes we can be frustrated by an app but we still need to keep our cool and write cordial reviews using less abusive language. Finally, make sure you have retried the app to see whether the concerns you have are actually true or not.
Writing a review on the Google Play Store for PC is very important. It defines how other people will use apps and how developers will be able to build better applications in the future. Always take your time to leave a review for every app you are using.